SIGN UP for WORKSHOPS and MASTER CLASSESTHANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Choose from a rich schedule of master classes and workshops each day, in each town we visit.
Click here for full workshop descriptions. The proposed themes are subject to change:
- SPECIAL: Two-day intensive will stage your song with Christian Pagès
- English and French diction for singers with Jacques Protat and Elizabeth Doyle
- A Matter of Style (from opera to cabaret) with Angelina Reaux from California
- A master class with Valérie Blanvillain from the National Opera of Montpellier
- Cabaret Theatre and Using Objects with Yael Rasooly
- Musicality and the Singer-pianist partnership with Jean-Claude Orfali
- Vocal resonances in practice with Clotilde Rullaud
- Taking risks with Kyle Hustedt
- Songwriters' circle with Elizabeth Doyle
- Releasing jet lag and performance anxiety with Christine Steyer
- Yin Yang of technique and interpretation with David Edelfelt
- How to dramatize a song, lessons learned from Josephine Baker, with Michèle Barbier
- The golden thread to your audience, with Paul L Martin of London
- Patter and hosting your show, with Claudia Hommel
- Physical life of song with Christian Pagès
Profiles of our principals are located here.
THIS SCHEDULE IS PROVISIONAL
A workshop may occur only once, or a shift of theme may take place, based on your response!