Preparing for Chicago 2018
We're excited to have you join us in Chicago.
Visit the workshop assignments form to the right to let us know the sessions you wish to attend. All sessions remain open to non-singing auditors.
Send us your profile (bio and headshot) with the FORM BELOW.
- Passport if traveling from abroad (current through May 2019). In addition, an ESTA visa-waiver may be required before traveling from out of country. The cost is $14.
- Airplane ticket
- Three copies of your music (a binder of at least 3 or 4 songs in your key, in score or lead sheet)
- Cabaret wardrobe for an evening show
- A pair of comfortable shoes and of performance shoes
- Notebook, recording device for workshops
- Phrase book or translation app if English is not your first language.
- step 1really desire to participate in this ground-greaking conference
- step 2sign up on wwww.GOFUNDME.com
- step 3follow the easy instructions to create a clear message online and set your $$ goal
- step 4SHARE with everyone you know.
- step 5keep updating your campaign, sending little reminders of why you want to go, or how close you're getting to reaching your goal
RAISING PERSONAL FUNDS to GONatalja Aicardi shares her experience when she was "Fundraising my trip to Paris"
PROVIDE YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION BELOW
Correspondant en FRANCE
Yves Bertrand : 06 30 25 22 49
Correspondent in CHICAGO
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Working in Concert is the umbrella under which all of Claudia's collaborations take place.