Preparing for Chicago 2018
We're excited to have you join us in Chicago.
Please fill out the brief form BELOW to provide your profile information and photo.
Check back again for updated pages at the Program menu for travel and lodging advice, schedule, tourist options, and related FAQs.
- Passport if traveling from abroad (current through May 2019). In addition, an ESTA visa-waiver may be required before traveling from out of country. The cost is $14.
- Airplane ticket
- Three copies of your music (at least 3 or 4 songs in your key, in score or lead sheet)
- Cabaret wardrobe for an evening show
- A pair of comfortable shoes and of performance shoes
- Notebook, recording device for master class
- Phrase book or translation app if English is not your first language.
- step 1really desire to participate in this ground-greaking conference
- step 2sign up on wwww.GOFUNDME.com
- step 3follow the easy instructions to create a clear message online and set your $$ goal
- step 4SHARE with everyone you know.
- step 5keep updating your campaign, sending little reminders of why you want to go, or how close you're getting to reaching your goal
RAISING PERSONAL FUNDS to GO
Natalja Aicardi shares her experience when she was "Fundraising my trip to Paris"
Take a look at Natalja's 2017 campaign "If I can do it, so can you!" www.gofundme.com/natalja
Correspondante à Paris
Mylène Launay : 06 71 83 70 65
Correspondent in Chicago
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Working in Concert is the umbrella under which all of Claudia's collaborations take place.