Preparing for France 2019
We're excited to have you join us in France.
If you are new to the Cabaret Connexion, please send us your profile (bio and headshot) with the FORM BELOW.
- Passport (current through September 2020).
- Airplane ticket -- be sure your flight arrives in Paris by 9:30 AM on September 12!
- Three copies of your music (a binder of at least 3 or 4 songs in your key, in score or lead sheet)
- Cabaret wardrobe for an evening show
- A pair of comfortable shoes and of performance shoes
- Notebook, recording device for workshops
- Phrase book or translation app will be very handy!
- Share with your Social Media friends and link to our CabaretConnexion page at Facebook.
- step 1really desire to participate in this ground-greaking conference
- step 2sign up on wwww.GOFUNDME.com
- step 3follow the easy instructions to create a clear message online and set your $$ goal
- step 4SHARE with everyone you know.
- step 5keep updating your campaign, sending little reminders of why you want to go, or how close you're getting to reaching your goal
RAISING PERSONAL FUNDS to GONatalja Aicardi shares her experience when she was "Fundraising my trip to Paris"
PROVIDE YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION BELOW
Correspondant en FRANCE
Yves Bertrand : 06 30 25 22 49
Correspondent in CHICAGO
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and Constant Contact; you may unsubscribe at any time.
The Cabaret Connexion is an initiative of the not-for-profit Working in Concert.