Help Us Make the Connexion!
Chicago cabaret artists are working in concert with Parisian cohorts to promote the art of intimate cabaret song in our sister cities and beyond.
YOU can help us grow the Cabaret Connexion.
Every donation counts toward underwriting this project as we work toward our next conference in Chicago, October 28-November 4, 2018.
You can choose to make your donations tax-deductible or tax-neutral.
There's no better way to support the project than to participate in person.
Lend us the name of your organization and its good will as members of our Cabaret Connexion (the list begins below)
Our many singers are ready to perform for your own event
We are seeking the sponsorship of companies, especially but not limited to those doing business in Paris and Chicago
With a lot of singers needing flights to and from Paris, we will gladly accept donations of air miles for airlines that fly to France.
We are seeking home stays and transportation for our French guests in late October, early November, 2018.
with those who love Chicago, Paris, cabaret, and making connexions!
Levels of Support get special recognition
- For your gift of $250 or more you will receive 2 Tickets to the following
- 3 "Razzle Dazzles" Cabaret History Presentations
- 3 Cabaret Roundtables and meet-and-greets
- Business Listing on CPCX Website
- $500 or more you receive all of the above PLUS:
- 2 tickets to the Conference Concert of Your Choice
- Business Listing on Printed Materials
- $1000 or more you will receive all of the above PLUS:
- 2 VIP seatings at all 5 Conference Concerts
- $1500 or more you will receive all of the above PLUS:
- VIP seating to ALL Pre-Conference Concerts
- Listing as Concert Keynote Sponsor on Website, printed and media releases
- $2000 or more you will receive all of the above PLUS:
- Host a private affair at your home, club, church, or workplace. We bring our talented performers for a memorable and exclusive event for you and your guests.
Individual Donors 2018We recognize those who have donated $250 or more to the Chicago conference fund campaign. Keynote sponsors are in bold:
Dr. Carey and Brett August|
Grants and Corporate Sponsors 2018Illinois Arts Council Arts Tour grant $1000
Organizational supportThe Paris Committee of Chicago Sister Cities International
The Paris Committee and its co-chairs David Reithoffer and Brett August are among the first to officially endorse the Cabaret Connexion and to help us connect to other potential supporters in our sister cities.
Working in Concert Founded by Cappy Kidd and Claudia Hommel, this non-profit foundation-in-becoming is committing all its available resources to growing this ongoing collaboration.
Fractured Atlas Fiscal sponsorship by Fractured Atlas allows us to accept tax-deductible donations and promotes our project nationally.
Working In Concert is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Fractured Atlas will receive donations and grants for the charitable purposes of Working in Concert's Campaign for the Chicago Paris Cabaret Connexion. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Working In Concert must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
DePaul University School of Music Community Music Division DePaul's Community Music Division founder and director Dr. Susanne Baker is one of our earliest and steadfast supporters. CMD has hosted Claudia Hommel's award-winning SongShop "art of song interpretation" workshop since 2003.
Individual Donors 2017In addition to our concert audiences who give generously at concerts and garden parties, we thank the following keynote donors who contributed between $100 and $1000:
|Cliff & Ann Joseph|
Kathy and Roger Huff|
Steve and Suzanne Sharer
Steven Roger Cole
Correspondant en FRANCE
Yves Bertrand : 06 30 25 22 49
Correspondent in CHICAGO
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Working in Concert is the umbrella under which all of Claudia's collaborations take place.