Suivre ce lien en français
Help Us Make the Connexion!
Chicago cabaret artists are working in concert with Parisian cohorts to promote the art of intimate cabaret song in our sister cities and beyond.
In order to encourage the greatest participation by singers, auditors, and audiences, the registration fees and concert tickets are modest and are estimated to cover about half of our $40,000 budget.
Funds for The Cabaret Connexion are being used to
- cover fees for the conference faculty and performers
- cover airfare for some of our principals
- rent workshop and concert venues (we thank Old Town School of Folk Music and the DePaul University School of Music for providing us with their incredible venues at no cost)
- cover group dinners and events
- provide financial aid to participants in need
- pay for printing, website, online form subscription, membership in Fractured Atlas, and other marketing costs
- pay for office administration by our senior coordinator Claudia Hommel and desktop publishing assistants as needed
Correspondante à Paris
Mylène Launay : 06 71 83 70 65
Correspondent in Chicago
Claudia Hommel : 1-773-509-9360
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Working in Concert is the umbrella under which all of Claudia's collaborations take place.