Fees are described below the form. Visit 2023 Program and Profiles for more inspiration!
CONNEXION REGISTRATION FEES and CONDITIONS
The Connexion “passport” covers
- CONFERENCE participation for 5 days of round tables, workshops and master classes (each morning and afternoon, August 28-September 1)
- FESTIVAL attendance for 5 evenings (August 31-September 4) of cabaret concerts of which 3 are full-course dinner-shows (excluding cash bar)
- Participating at the Bal Mouffetard street ball and 3 evenings of pre-festival outings
- Translation into English at official events
Registration fees for Connexion passport:
- Standard — $1200 for the entire Conference & Festival “Connexion passport”
- Advance Registration — $1050, a discount of $150, if received by June 1, 2023
- Tourist by Day/Fan by Night — $700 for traveling companions
✶bi-lingual tour concierge services for your visit to Paris
✶three full-course group dinners
✶conference outings: Connexion meet-and-greet, an evening at Lapin Agile [entrance fee not included], Bossa Parisien Jam session, Bal Mouffetard street ball
- Principal Performer/Teacher — $500 is a reduced rate for keynote performers and master teachers
- Optional two-day trip to Dordogne — $600, all-inclusive of train, local transport, meals, lodging, museums and events:
✶La Roque Saint Christophe, the cliff dwellers village
✶Chateau des Milandes, Josephine Baker’s home-now a museum, lunch, bird of prey exhibit, meeting Josephine’s son Akio
✶An evening concert in Josephine Baker parc led by Josephine Baker’s private secretary Michèle Barbier
To pay on installment: cabaretconnexion.org/RSVP2023.
- Become a Patron by making an additional financial donation.
- Scholarships will be offered depending on the generosity of our Patrons and the availability of professional development grants.
- Travel to Paris, housing and personal expenses are not included with registration.
- Hotel Design Sorbonne is our conference headquarters and a group of rooms has been reserved, first come first serve. Registrants staying there will be invoiced separately to cover their room costs. (Approximately $113 per night for double occupancy and $181 for single, breakfasts included.)
- Private homestays for those who need cheaper housing.
Cabaret Connexion (Paris), the French association responsible for the CABARET CONNEXION FESTIVAL collaborates with the Chicago-based, nonprofit Working In Concert to host the Cabaret Connexion 2023 Conference in Paris.
Don’t hesitate to contact Claudia at 773-509-9360 or claudia at workinginconcert.org.