Fees are described below the form. Visit 2023 Program and Profiles for more inspiration!
CONNEXION REGISTRATION FEES and CONDITIONS
The Connexion “passport” covers
- CONFERENCE participation for 4 days of round tables, workshops and master classes (each morning and afternoon)
- FESTIVAL attendance for 5 evenings of cabaret concerts of which 3 or 4 are full-course dinner-shows (excluding cash bar)
- Participating at the Bal Mouffetard street ball
- Translation into English at official events
- Standard — $1200 for the entire Conference & Festival “Connexion passport”
- Advance Registration — $1050, a discount of $150 if received by June 1, 2023.
- Tourist by Day/Fan by Night — $700 for traveling companions who are not participating in the conference, to attend all Festival events including full-course dinner shows.
- Principal Performer/Teacher — $500 is a reduced rate for many of our Festival performers and master teachers. It covers direct expenses of group dinners, show tickets, translation, and organization.
- Optional 2-day trip to Dordogne — $600 is all inclusive of train, local transport, meals, lodging, museums and events.
Bookmark this page to share with friends and to pay on installment: cabaretconnexion.org/RSVP2023.
- The registration form invites you to become a Patron by making additional financial donations.
- Scholarships will be offered depending on the generosity of our Patrons and the availability of professional development grants. Do not hesitate to request assistance if need be.
- Travel to Paris, housing and personal expenses are not included with registration. However, the organizers will make every effort to establish a group rate for a centrally-located hotel along with the offer of private homestays for those who need cheaper housing.
The Cabaret Connexion 2023 Conference is organized by Chicago-based NFP Working In Concert in partnership with Cabaret Connexion (Paris), the French association responsible for the CABARET CONNEXION FESTIVAL 2023
Don’t hesitate to contact Claudia at 773-509-9360 or claudia at workinginconcert.org.